Sales Enablement Coach
Location: Sheffield (Meadowhall)
Hours: 08:30 – 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 (dependent upon experience) + bonus
Our HS Direct brand is a strong value orientated proposition for small businesses looking for a low- cost simple health and safety solution, and EL Direct offers a similar value proposition within the HR and Employment Law space.
Based in Sheffield we offer straightforward no-nonsense solutions for value focused clients and pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service, professional conduct, and our friendly working environment, where our philosophy is “everyone is on the same team”.
Having grown continuously for the last ten years, even through the last 18 months, we have ambitious plans to double the size of our business by 2024.
We are HS Direct. We offer colleagues and clients an opportunity they will not gain at many other businesses. We are interested in growth, investment and service excellence, we have never and will never grow our business by cost cutting or tying people up in bureaucracy.
We don’t do politics – we want people focused upon actions and delivery. We don’t do micro-management – we empower, support and innovate. We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business.
What we can offer
- The chance to work for a Best Companies accredited business
- A fun and supportive working environment
- Genuine opportunities to progress
- And some great additional benefits:
- Celebrate on us and have your birthday off
- Purchase additional holiday days
- Getting hitched – £150 vouchers to celebrate in style
- Growing a family? – £150 to help with those new born needs (double it for twins!)
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives
Sales Enablement is an ongoing, but incredibly rewarding role working with new starters at the beginning of their journey, supporting experienced colleagues in their ongoing development and contributing to new tech platform launch and business development projects. There is always lots to support in Sales Enablement, in a fast-paced growing business!
Success is measured by the overall business impact that leads to the improvement of the results, as a result of all of the above. This is a great opportunity for a solution focused individual who enjoys getting stuck in with projects, watching people grow and working at the heart of our business to be a part of our growth success story.
- Work with Sales Leadership to develop, optimize, execute and assess training and induction programmes both virtually and face to face
- Provide effective onboarding and training programmes for the Sales Team
Skills Development, Training & Coaching:
- Facilitate sales collateral tools and playbook creation for use with Sales and Marketing teams
- Develop a strong understanding of Salesforce and it’s performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the Sales Team
- Maintain Sales Enablement training documents to ensure they are signposted and easily accessible, providing the capabilities sellers need by utilising our enablement platforms, Showpad and CallMiner
- Determine Sales Enablement projects and priorities with Sales Management / Leadership
- Be the HS Direct owner of Showpad and CallMiner platforms, working closely with the divisional and group product owners
- Communicate enablement strategy and KPIs to Sales Management / Leadership
- Build a trusted relationship with the Sales Team, Team Leaders and Sales Leaders
- Act as a conduit between sales and marketing, feeding back on current market conditions to feed into sales collateral
- Gather and relay feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategy
- To be a pro-active and participative member of the group sales enablement centre of excellence
You will be / have:
- A strong proven track record within Sales
- A confident nature with strong communication skills
- Ability to build relationships – we’re all about a one team approach
- A can-do attitude – we’re a fast-paced business, change and innovation is key to our success
- Experience with different training methods (E-learning, coaching, f2f and online sessions)
- A strong understanding of the Sales environment, including sales content, tools and training
- Results driven – almost getting there just isn’t enough
- A good understanding of CRM systems (ideally will have experience using Salesforce but not desirable) and a love of utilising new technology