IOSH Managing Safely
The IOSH Managing Safely training course is suitable for those in a line management or supervisory role. Through completing the course delegates can ensure that, as managers, they meet their responsibilities for Health and Safety in the workplace.
The IOSH Managing Safely course will provide you with a clear understanding of health, safety and environmental issues in the workplace and their importance. Following the course, you will recognise:
- Why is it important to manage safely?
- Why investigate accidents and incidents?
- How does human failure contribute to the cause of accidents?
- What is a risk assessment?
- What are the key parts of a health and safety management system?
- What is the impact of industry on the environment?
- You will learn useful skills to take back to the workplace.
Please call 0114 244 4461 to enquire about any upcoming courses
Our IOSH courses are delivered by Astutis Ltd.