IOSH Managing Safely
The IOSH Managing Safely training course is suitable for those in a line management or supervisory role. Through completing the course delegates can ensure that, as managers, they meet their responsibilities for Health and Safety in the workplace.
The IOSH Managing Safely course will provide you with a clear understanding of health, safety and environmental issues in the workplace and their importance. Following the course, you will recognise:
- Why is it important to manage safely?
- Why investigate accidents and incidents?
- How does human failure contribute to the cause of accidents?
- What is a risk assessment?
- What are the key parts of a health and safety management system?
- What is the impact of industry on the environment?
- You will learn useful skills to take back to the workplace.
Upcoming IOSH Managing Safely Courses
|Bury St Edmunds||04/07/2017||9am||01284 74 77 88|
|Bury St Edmunds||10/10/2017||9am||01284 74 77 88|
To Book Your place please call 01284 74 77 88
Interested in more information or prices?
Our team of experts are on hand to help you.
Call us on 01284 74 77 88
Our IOSH courses are delivered by Astutis Ltd.