IOSH Working Safely
The IOSH Working Safely training course is suitable for anyone, at any level, in any sector, needing a grounding in Health & Safety. Everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must 'work safely' - and this course offers exactly that. Through completing the course delegates can ensure that their understanding of Health and Safety in the workplace is at a good standard.
The IOSH Working Safely Course covers the following areas;
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- How does human failure contribute to the cause of accidents?
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
What will the delegates get out of it?
What they need to know - and are perhaps reluctant to learn about - in a refreshingly informal way. Working safely isn't supposed to turn delegates into safety experts. It focuses on why health and safety is important, and how individuals can make a real difference to the wellbeing of themselves and others through changing their behaviour.
What will their employer get out of it?
- nationally recognised and respected certificated training for their teams
- peace of mind offered by training that's designed and quality-controlled by the Chartered body for health and safety
- minimum disruption to working days and shifts - the one-day programme includes the assessment, so there's no need to free up further time for a test after the course
- Working safely meets the government's guidelines for introductory health and safety training and is a 100 per cent match to the Health and Safety Executive's 'passport' syllabus
- two key areas - health and safety and environmental basics - are covered in a single self-contained session