IOSH Working Safely
The IOSH Working Safely training course is suitable for anyone, at any level, in any sector, needing a grounding in Health & Safety. Everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must 'work safely' - and this course offers exactly that. Through completing the course delegates can ensure that their understanding of Health and Safety in the workplace is at a good standard.
The IOSH Working Safely Course covers the following areas;
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- How does human failure contribute to the cause of accidents?
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
What will the delegates get out of it?
What they need to know - and are perhaps reluctant to learn about - in a refreshingly informal way. Working safely isn't supposed to turn delegates into safety experts. It focuses on why health and safety is important, and how individuals can make a real difference to the wellbeing of themselves and others through changing their behaviour.
What will their employer get out of it?
- nationally recognised and respected certificated training for their teams
- peace of mind offered by training that's designed and quality-controlled by the Chartered body for health and safety
- minimum disruption to working days and shifts - the one-day programme includes the assessment, so there's no need to free up further time for a test after the course
- Working safely meets the government's guidelines for introductory health and safety training and is a 100 per cent match to the Health and Safety Executive's 'passport' syllabus
- two key areas - health and safety and environmental basics - are covered in a single self-contained session
Interested in more information or prices?
Our team of experts are on hand to help you.
Call us on 0114 244 4461
Our IOSH courses are delivered by Astutis Ltd.