Achieve an accreditation and fulfil your potential
Archiving an accreditation is the UK standard for archive services. Standards schemes and frameworks help to manage and improve efficiency and effectiveness through external validation and identify good practice so you can stand out from the crowd, be proud of your achievements and win more business.
How can HS Direct help you?
HS Direct offer support with a number of accreditation processes by:
- Providing 24/7 access to Health & Safety experts to guide you through the application process, you’ll never be without support.
- Helping you to answer any questions and provide supporting content.
- Giving early notification before renewal, so that your accreditation never goes out of date.
- Help to gather evidence to support your application, such as policies, handbooks and contracts.
- Giving you access to 1000s of example risk assessments and method statements, and an ever-growing list of training modules.
We offer help and support achieving the following accreditations. Find out more and speak to one of our trusted qualified advisors today to find out which is best for you.
For more information click the accreditation you’re interested in below or speak to us. Call us today on 0114 244 4461.
Whilst HS Direct can assist with your application, you will have overall responsibility including providing information such as insurance cover, contractor details etc.