Health & Safety Auditing and Site Visits
Larger public and private sector organisations need to have formal procedures for auditing and reporting health and safety performance. The board should ensure that any audit is perceived as a positive management and boardroom tool. It should have unrestricted access to both external and internal auditors, keeping their cost-effectiveness, independence and objectivity under review.
Managing corporate risk is a key issue for all organisations in the public, private and voluntary sectors. Risks take many forms and companies need to have systems in place to manage them. One key risk area is the health and safety of a company's employees, of its contractors and members of the public, who may be affected by its activities.
How can HS Direct help me?
We provide the service you require to ensure your Health & Safety is fully up to date, and can help with your ensuring your company's Health & Safety is audited correctly and regularly.
Effective management of health and safety risks will help :
- maximise the well being and productivity of all your employees;
- stop people getting injured, ill or killed by their work for you;
- prevent damage to the company's reputation in the eyes of customers, competitors, suppliers, other stakeholders and the wider community;
- avoid damaging effects on turnover and profitability;
- encourage better relationships with your contractors, and more effective contracted activities;
- minimise the likelihood of prosecution and consequent penalties.
If you'd like any help and support, let us know by filling out the form above, or by calling us direct.