Even details: Tuesday 02 November 2021, 10:00 am – 11:15 am (10:00 am meet and greet)
For: Business owners and Directors in all sectors
Are you confident you know what your responsibilities are when it comes to subcontractor management?
Subcontractors are a flexible source of expertise and labour, available as and when your business requires. However, that flexibility comes at a price: less control.
It's vital that you have in place effective processes for assessing the competence of your subcontractors, backed up with robust formal agreements and schedules of work. Additionally this supports with tenders, pre-qualification and demonstrating employment status.
Register for our Subcontractor Management webinar for support and advice on best practices when it comes to:
- Understanding and reducing employment status risks
- IR35 - does it apply and what does it mean?
- Assessing subcontractor competence - HSE expectations and good practice
- Health & Safety training for subcontractors
- Subcontractor agreements - best practice
Plus, our team will also guide you through a live demo of our affordable, industry-leading subcontractor management software, First for Contractors. We're also offering 25% off First for Contractors to anyone who registers for our webinar!
What's included in our live demo:
- Expert support setting up your First for Contractors account
- Personalised management dashboard
- Document requests sent directly to contractors
- Stay up to date with automated alerts
- 25% off to anyone who registers!