Event details: Friday 26 March 2021, 10:00am – 11:00am (09:45 meet and greet)
For: Business owners and Directors in the Cleaning sector
With effective and robust cleaning as important as ever, many companies will be looking to outsource and enhance their cleaning regimes. As a cleaning business, you will undoubtedly have exciting growth opportunities, both domestically and commercially.
Efficiently navigating the challenges of lockdown, as well as tendering for new contracts, is an essential part of a cleaning business’s ultimate success. But in a world of competition, are you doing everything you can to stand out from the crowd?
Join our free, 60-minute webinar as we cover the key HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety aspects needed to drive business efficiency as well as practical tips and guidance on how to win new business, including:
- An overview of the tendering process, including when and where to find suitable tenders for your business
- Tips on how to win more tenders such as being able to demonstrate preferred certifications and accreditations
- How to get through a PQQ process quickly and easily
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- HR and Health & Safety policies and procedures required for tendering
- Key HR and Health & Safety planning and preparation to keep your business running smoothly while you focus on winning more business.
As HR and Health & Safety experts, our focus is on helping businesses like yours navigate change smoothly and effectively, so you will also have the opportunity to ask any business-specific questions you may have. Join at 09:45am for a quick meet and greet with our hosts and the webinar will commence from 10:00am.
Please complete the form to register for this event and you will receive an email invite with a link and instructions on how to join the webinar. Or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.