Constructionline Now Offers 3 Levels of Accreditation
Constructionline have introduced two new levels of Constructionline accreditation, Gold (level 3) membership and Platinum (level 4) membership Designed to accommodate the broadening needs of both suppliers and buyers in a one stop shop for Third Party Governance & Risk Management. Your current accreditation will automatically be changed to Silver (level 2) membership and the free trial will now be called Associate (level 1) membership.
Constructionline is the UKs leading procurement and supply chain management service that collects, assesses and monitors standard company information through a question set that is aligned to PAS 91:2013, the standardised pre-qualification questionnaire developed by BSI to reduce duplication within the construction industry.
Their aim is to provide efficiency savings to public and private sector buyers and the construction industry as a whole by streamlining procurement procedures and improving the supply chain management processes by reducing risk, creating cost efficiencies and helping buyers.
Discover and win new contracts with ease, ConstructionLine is used by a lot of larger companies/contractors e.g. NHS Trust, Councils, Places for People. These larger companies/contractors use ConstructionLine to pre-qualify your business and your ability to carry out a project.
Being accredited with ConstructionLine also means you will no longer need to frequently duplicate your standard company information for each construction tender - saving you time and money.
There are over 10,000 procurement professionals and 3,800 buying organisations that use the ConstructionLine database to source their contractors and consultants, which means it is a fantastic aid to promote your business and gain new work opportunities.
How Can We Help ?
- HS Direct and EL Direct can take the strain and hassel away for you by managing your Constructionline application or upgrading your current accreditation for you. We have recently successfully managed our first key client upgrade to Constructionline Gold.
- Simply complete the contact form and will be in touch with you to arrange free assessment of your business and accreditations to see which level is best for you and how we can work with you to manage the process.
The benefits to you
Silver (level 2) membership
- Access to more buyers - Over 10,000 buyers from 3,800 public and private sector organisations use Constructionline to source contractors and consultants - just like you.
- Get Fit To Supply- As a verified member of Constructionline, their buyers will recognise that your company aligns to industry and government standards.
- Tailored Assessments - The questionnaire only asks you for the information relevant to your business - whether you're a contractor, consultant or material supplier/manufacturer.
- Access to the Opportunities Notice Board - Get alerts on buyers' construction projects relevant to your business's expertise. Contract opportunities range from minor works to large framework agreements.
- Save time and money - Reduce the amount of time and money you spend filling out paperwork. Complete a supplier assessment once in order to provide your information to a database of buyers.
- Third party support from a range of Constructionline partners including; Bibby Financial Services and Capita Specialist Insurance Solutions.
Gold (level 3) membership
- All the benefits of Silver membership, plus...
- An extended Verified PQQ - Enhanced PQQ question set goes beyond the data collected by PAS91 to include Environmental Management, Quality Management, Equalities and Diversity. It ensures you abide legislation in areas such as Modern Slavery, Anti-bribery and Corruption, and Equal Opportunities.
- Health and Safety SSIP certificate - You will be assessed for and awarded, an Acclaim or 'Deemed to Satisfy' SSIP certificate, demonstrating to Buyers you comply with Health & Safety legislation.
- Raising the professional standard of your organisation - Demonstrating to buyers your organisation has been subjected to increased scrutiny around governance and risk management.
Platinum (level 4) membership
- All the benefits of Silver and Gold membership, plus...
- Seamless extension from desktop to on-premise auditing - A structured 1-day audit, delivered by award-winning Health and Safety auditors, demonstrating your compliance with current legislation in regards to policy, procedures and arrangements.
- Feedback and consultation from auditors - Suppliers will be able to discuss with the auditor the observations and recommendations made. In addition, an Audit Report will be provided which includes a clear plan of action and recommended priorities, and where appropriate temporary controls.
- Helping you raise the professional standard of your organisation.
Don't hesitate to call us
today on 0114 244 4461 about managing your application for a new constructionline accreditation or upgrading your current accreditation.
(examples & stats taken from the ConstructionLine website)