£2.99 + VAT
Download example Brick & Blockwork Method Statement Template
Frequently Bought with this
We recommend the Brick & Blockwork Risk Assessment to go with thatIt's just £2.99 Incl. VAT View Product
Brickwork method statement
A brickwork method statement provides all the information needed for your employees to carry out tasks, such as bricklaying, safely and correctly. As an employer, it is your duty to maintain safe working practices for employees, with appropriate controls based on the risks identified in the risk assessment.
Our template also contains relevant information for blockwork, so you can get the best of both using this handy resource.
What is a brickwork method statement?
A brickwork method statement offers step-by-step processes for bricklaying work, with specific details on all the requirements and measures that must be considered. This includes the materials used, safety precautions and timescales of the work.
What’s included in this bricklaying method statement?
A method statement for brickwork and blockwork processes needs to be extensive. Without all the relevant information, there is a risk that safety protocols and compliance with regulations will not be achieved.
Our brickwork method statement template includes:
- The requirements of the task
- Preparations the employee should carry out before starting any work
- A step-by-step guide on the processes and procedures that should be followed
- Precautionary measures to reduce risk
- Health and Safety considerations
- Supervisor roles and responsibilities
- Any relevant training requirements
- Details of any tools and equipment that need to be used, including PPE
- Emergency contact details
- Details of on-site and first aid facilities
What is the format of a brickwork and blockwork method statement template?
With our template, you’ll have all bases covered. The template is 4-7 pages long that is easily adaptable to the requirements of your task. Whether it’s brickwork or blockwork, you can change the template to suit the exact works you need to carry out including:
- Space for your company details and logo
- Start of works
- Details of the Blockwork/stonework and setting out methods
- Lifting and positioning of lintels and steel support work
After completing your Brickwork and Blockwork Method Statement we strongly recommend completing a Brick & Blockwork Risk Assessment.