The ultimate business guide to Health & Safety responsibilities
At HS Direct, we’ve spent years helping thousands of small businesses take control of their Health & Safety compliance and understand what’s a must-have for their industry. Whether you work for yourself, with subcontractors or employ a larger team, we’ll help you understand your legal obligations.
From risk assessments and training to RIDDOR and COSHH (and everything in between!), we’ve outlined your essential Health & Safety responsibilities – so you can meet both commercial and domestic job requirements.
Included within this must-have resource, we cover:
- The five pillars of Health & Safety;
- How responsibilities may differ depending on if you have more or less than five employees;
- Risk assessments and COSHH risk assessments;
- Accident reporting and RIDDOR;
- Employment status considerations;
- Training considerations.
Simply leave your details on this page to get our checklist straight to your inbox.