Managing sickness and self-isolation (Updated January 2022)
Managing sickness and absences can be difficult at the best of times, however, COVID-19 has brought plenty of new challenges to businesses. It’s important now more than ever that you manage absence processes carefully, compliantly, and fairly.
To help you get started, our experts have put together a free guide on how you can best manage sickness and self-isolation during these difficult times. Our guide covers:
- Who has to self-isolate and who is exempt from self-isolation
- Managing short-term and long-term sickness absences
- Managing employees who must self-isolate
- What processes you should follow
- Holding return to work interviews
- Managing recurring absences
- Guidance on SSP and fit notes
Simply fill in your details in the form opposite to download your FREE copy.