Woodwork and Carpentry Method Statement
A Woodwork and Carpentry Method Statement written by IOSH and NEBOSH qualified Safety Professionals, delivered instantly to your email address ready for you to download and start editing straight away. We include telephone support with all of our documents, please call us for assistance.
This Woodwork and Carpentry Method Statement is comprehensive, 4-7 pages long. The template should be changed to suit the exact works you are carrying out.
What’s included in this Woodwork and Carpentry Method Statement:
- Space for your company details and logo
- Start of works
- Fitting floor joists (Ground and subsequent floors)
- Fitting decking
- Fitting timber staircases
- Fitting roof trusses and gable ends
- Fitting skirting boards
- Fitting door/window frames & architrave
After completing your Woodwork and Carpentry Method Statement we strongly recommend completing a Woodwork and Carpentry Risk Assessment.