£2.99 + VAT
Download example General Roofing Installations Risk Assessment Template
Frequently Bought with this
We recommend the General Roofing Method Statement to go with thatIt's just £2.99 Incl. VAT View Product
General Roofing Works Risk Assessment
This Roofing Risk Assessment Template is perfect for those who carry out roofing work and require some guidance with creating their risk assessment. It highlights the appropriate Hazards and Control Procedures for roofing jobs and includes telephone support with all of our documents.
Included in this general roofing works risk assessment:
- General roofing work, including trusses, tiling, slating, leadwork and bitumen
- Hazards from dropping equipment from height leading serious injury
- Inclement weather
- Working on fragile surfaces
- Hung up workers
- Injury from slips, trips and falls
- Injury from incorrect manual handling
- Working on external sites
- Use of power tools
- Working with asbestos-containing materials (ACMs)
- Hot work – use of gas torches
- Fire on site
- Plus much more
Like all of our risk assessment templates, this document has been written by IOSH and NEBOSH qualified safety professionals and is delivered instantly to your email address ready for you to download and start editing straight away. The template should be changed to suit the exact works you are carrying out.
After you’ve completed your risk assessment we strongly recommend you download and complete a General Roofing Works Method Statement.