£2.99 + VAT
Download example Tree Surgery Method Statement Template
Frequently Bought with this
We recommend the Tree Surgery Risk Assessment to go with thatIt's just £2.99 Incl. VAT View Product
Tree Surgery Method Statement
Our Tree Surgery Method Statement Template is written by IOSH and NEBOSH qualified Safety Professionals, delivered instantly to your email address ready for you to download and start editing straight away. We include telephone support with all of our documents, please call us for assistance.
This Tree Surgery Method Statement Template is comprehensive, 4-7 pages long. This tree surgeon method statement should be changed to suit the exact work you are carrying out.
Risks associated with tree surgery
Tree surgery is the process of cultivating, managing and maintaining trees, shrubs and other woody plants. There are certain risks associated with tree surgery, such as:
- Falls from working at a height
- Falling objects and branches
- Equipment failure
- Environmental hazards
- Exposure to hazardous substances
Conducting a Tree Surgery Method Statement will ensure that your workers follow the correct safety procedures, which will mitigate the risks associated with tree surgery. Following the method statement, we also recommend completing a Tree Surgery Risk Assessment.
What’s included in this Tree Surgery Method Statement Template
- Space for your company details and logo
- Special section for preparation & induction, machine safety & maintenance, visitor/member of public safety and working near overhead power lines
- Scope of Works carried out by tree surgeons
- Estimation of the impact of tree felling
- Tree surgery including dismantling, trimming, chipping and lowering branches
- Refuelling Procedure for petrol-driven equipment