How to report an accident: a checklist
Hazards are present in any workplace and accidents are sometimes unavoidable. But, as an employer, you do have certain legal obligations when it comes to recording and reporting near misses, accidents and incidents in your workplace.
In this handy free checklist we take a look at:
- Accident reporting for employers
- Accident reporting for employees
- How to log accidents and incidents in your accident book
- Your RIDDOR reporting obligations
- How and when you need to report an acciddent to the HSE
To download your FREE copy, simply enter your details in the form.