£15.00 + VAT
This course covers what the data protection act is, what it applies to and how a company should handle the data they gather.
GDPR 2019 E-Learning Course
With the introduction of the GDPR, data protection has become an even more important part of a businesses legal obligations responsibility.
This course covers:
- What is data protection?
- What is and isn’t personal data?
- Special categories of personal data
- Data Controllers and Data Processors
- The Data Protection Principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency
- Purpose limitation
- Data minimisation
- Storage limitation
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Individual data protection rights
- Individual data protection obligations
- Consequences of non compliance
Our Data Protection e-learning course has been developed by EL Direct’s in house consultants who are legally trained and have extensive experience producing compliant data protection documentation and delivering training and consultancy services to a range of businesses.
Our e-Learning courses can be completed immediately after purchase on a PC, Mac, Tablet or Smart Phone. The Course concludes with a multiple choice test to confirm knowledge and understanding. Delegates will receive an electronic certificate of completion once they have successfully passed the test.