Full Health and Safety Policy for the Construction Industry
This example Health & Safety policy suite is suitable for all types of companies working in the construction and refurbishment industries.
A carefully selected range of documents, it has been collated by Health & Safety professionals to provide a cost-effective way of ensuring your Health & Safety policy is up to scratch.
Can your business really afford to be without it? See what documents are included below – do you have all of these in place?
The documents have been created in Microsoft Word format, allowing you to easily change and personalise the document, including space for your company logo and contact details.
Included in the price is telephone support, should you need any help or advice once you have purchased.
This full package includes:
- Policy Statement
- Organisation and Managerial Responsibilities
- Employee/Contractor Responsibilities
- Staff Consultation
- Safety Functions and Responsible Persons
- Arrangements for Carrying Out Duties
- Risk Assessments
- Serious or Imminent Danger
- Working At Height
- Work Instructions (Method Statements)
- Manual Handling Assessments
- COSHH Assessments
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- Young Workers
- Electrical Work
- Fire Safety
- Health & Safety Training
- Communication with Workers
- Pregnant Workers
- First Aid Arrangements
- Emergency Procedures
- Lone working
- Machinery Maintenance
- Machinery Operation
- Transport Safety
- Accident Reporting and Investigation
- Welfare on residential Contracts
- Welfare on Construction Projects Falling Under CDM Regulations
- Equipment Inspections and Records
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- CDM (Construction Design & Management) Projects
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAV)
- Monitoring Health and Safety Procedures
- Statement of Policy on Alcohol and Controlled Drugs