£10.00 + VAT
Health & Safety Policy Example to Download
Full Health and Safety Policy for the Construction Industry
This example Health & Safety Policy suite is suitable for all types of companies working in the construction and refurbishment industries.
A health and safety policy sets out your approach to health and safety. It explains how you, as an employer, will manage health and safety in your business. The policy should clearly say who does what, when and how. If you have five or more employees, you must write your policy down in an official policy document to be legally compliant.
Our Health & Safety compliance experts have packaged a carefully selected range of documents to provide a cost-effective way of ensuring your Health & Safety policy is up to scratch. Can your business really afford to be without it? See what documents are included below – do you have all of these in place?
The documents have been created in Microsoft Word format, allowing you to easily change and personalise the document, including space for your company logo and contact details.
Included in the price is telephone support, should you need any help or advice completing the documents.
This full Health and Safety Policy package includes but is not limited to:
- Policy Statement
- Organisation and Managerial Responsibilities
- Employee/Contractor Responsibilities
- Safety Functions and Responsible Persons
- Risk Assessments
- Serious or Imminent Danger
- Working At Height
- Work Instructions (Method Statements)
- Manual Handling Assessments
- COSHH Assessments
- Electrical Work
- Fire Safety
- Health & Safety Training
- Emergency Procedures
- Lone Working
- Machinery Maintenance & Operation
- Accident Reporting and Investigation
- CDM (Construction Design & Management) Projects
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAV)
- Monitoring Health and Safety Procedures
- Plus much more