£10.00 + VAT
Health & Safety Policy Example to Download
Construction Health and Safety Policy Document
Our Construction Health and Safety policy document has been written by IOSH and NEBOSH qualified safety professionals. It has been written to incorporate companies of all types and sizes working in the construction and refurbishment industries. It provides templated guidance designed to keep your business on track and compliant with Health and Safety requirements.
What is a Construction Health and Safety Policy?
A Construction Health and Safety policy sets out your company’s approach to Health and Safety. Generally, it is divided up into three sections:
- Statement of general policy – This should set out the goals and commitments of your company’s Health and Safety policy and what you want to achieve.
- Health and Safety responsibilities – The policy should clearly say who does what, when and how. If you have five or more employees, you must write your policy down in an official policy document to be legally compliant.
- Health and Safety arrangements – This section should outline the plans you have implemented to ensure that you meet the commitments outlined in your statement policy.
Why is a Construction Health and Safety policy document important?
It’s essential to communicate your commitments to clients and employees in the form of a written Health and Safety policy. A health and safety policy sets out your approach to Health and Safety and demonstrates your commitment to compliance with legal requirements. It explains how you, as an employer, will manage Health and Safety in your business.
Our easy template helps to get your business started
The documents have been created in Microsoft Word format, which allows you to easily change and personalise the document, including space for your company logo and contact details.
Included in the price is personalised telephone support, should you need any help or advice completing the documents.
What’s included in my Construction Health and Safety policy document?
Included in your Construction Health and Safety Policy package are the following items, as well as more additional features:
- Policy Statement
- Organisation and Managerial Responsibilities
- Employee/Contractor Responsibilities
- Safety Functions and Responsible Persons
- Risk Assessments
- Serious or Imminent Danger
- Working At Height
- Work Instructions (Method Statements)
- Manual Handling Assessments
- COSHH Assessments
- Electrical Work
- Fire Safety
- Health & Safety Training
- Emergency Procedures
- Lone Working
- Machinery Maintenance & Operation
- Accident Reporting and Investigation
- CDM (Construction Design & Management) Projects
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAV)
- Monitoring Health and Safety Procedures
- Plus much more