Working at Height Training
Here at HS Direct, we can provide you and your employees with Working at Height training at our Sheffield Office. All of our Working at Height training is carried out by our dedicated Health and Safety consultants (click here to see their qualifications).
Our Working at Height training will cover legal duties, accident statistics, inspection requirements and common hazards; it will last for approximately 1 hour.
This training is suitable for anyone who uses ladders and step ladders regularly. All customers should take note that this Working at Height training course deals with ladders and step ladders only.
The cost of the training is just £65+VAT per person for clients and £75+VAT per person for non clients. These prices include hot and cold refreshments, and a Working at Height certificate. Call us on 0114 244 4461 for more information or to book your places.
Please call 0114 244 4461 to enquire about any upcoming courses
I don't have Microsoft Office or Microsoft Word, what should I do?
If you don't have Microsoft Office, or Microsoft Word installed on your PC or Mac, don't worry - you can still use our products. You can get a free alternative from Open Office.
Open Office Org is open-source developed alternative to Microsoft Office, developed by a large software company called Oracle. Open Source means the company who build the software, allow 100% use of it, 100% free.
Since Open Office is specifically developed to be exactly the same as Microsoft Office, with all the same programs in the suite (Eg: Word, Excel, Access and Power Point) - it will freely open any Microsoft Office file-format. Meaning, just because a document was written in Microsoft Word, doesn't mean it can't be opened in another program. Open Office will do that, and vise versa.
To download and install Open Office;
- Go to www.openoffice.org.
- On the left hand side, click 'I want to download Open Office'. In the green box, click the main link which starts with 'Start downloading OpenOffice.org...'
- Windows Only:When the program has downloaded, click Install and wait for the program to install.
- MAC OSX Only:When the program has downloaded, a notification box will pop up with an arrow from the Open Office Icon to the Applications Folder in Finder, drag the icon to the Applications folder to install the program.
- You are now ready to use Open Office, and the documents you have purchased from us.