£15.00 + VAT
This course will provide knowledge on how to identify and deal with bullying and harassment in the workplace.
Bullying and Harassment; a guide for managers E-Learning Course
Workplace bullying is verbal, physical, social or psychological abuse by your employer (or manager), another person or group of people at work. Workplace bullying can happen in any type of workplace, from offices to shops, cafes, restaurants, building sites, workshops, community groups and government organisations.
This course covers;
- What constitutes bullying
- When bullying can also be classed as harassment
- What a manager should do if they receive a complaint of bullying
- What can be the potential consequences of such behaviour
- What steps employers should take to prevent such behaviour occurring