£2.99 + VAT
Download example Vehicle Recovery Method Statement Template
Frequently Bought with this
We recommend the Vehicle Recovery Risk Assessment to go with thatIt's just £2.99 Incl. VAT View Product
Vehicle Recovery Method Statement
This Vehicle Recovery Method Statement has been written by IOSH and NEBOSH qualified Safety Professionals. The template is delivered instantly to your email address ready for you to download and start editing straight away.
The template should be changed to suit the exact works you are carrying out.
Our method statements are comprehensive, between 4-7 pages long, with space for your company details and logo. The lists below are not exhaustive but give you a good indication as to the information included in the Vehicle Recovery Method Statement you are going to purchase.
- Arriving at scene
- Recovery of abandoned vehicle
- Soft recovery of vehicle (no damage)
- Recovery of vehicle from open space (fields/wasteland) using 4×4 vehicle using ‘A frame’
- Recovery of vehicle from open space (fields/wasteland/car parks) using 4×4 vehicle and chains
- Recovery of vehicle from car parks using a 4×4 vehicle using ‘A frame’
We include telephone support with all of our documents, call us on the number above for assistance.