£2.99 + VAT
Download example Flooring Method Statement Template
Frequently Bought with this
We recommend the Flooring Risk Assessment Template to go with thatIt's just £2.99 Incl. VAT View Product
Flooring Method Statement
Example Method Statements are written by IOSH and NEBOSH qualified Safety Professionals, delivered instantly to your email address ready for you to download and start editing straight away.
The template should be changed to suit the exact works you are carrying out.
Method Statements are comprehensive, and are about 4-7 pages long, with space for your company details and logo. The lists below are not exhaustive but give you a good indication as to the information included in the Method Statement you are going to purchase.
We include telephone support with all of our documents, call us on the number above for assistance.
- Start of works
- Subfloor preparation (concrete)
- Subfloor preparation (wooden)
- Laying carpet and carpet tiles fully adhered to sub-floor
- Laying carpet traditional method
- Laying wooden and laminate flooring
- Laying vinyl tiles and planks
- Laying cushioned or safety vinyl’s