Location: Flexible (periodic travel to Wilmslow / Sheffield required)
Hours: Full time, permanent
We are HS Direct (part of the Citation Group of companies)– One of the UK's biggest providers of Health and Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO Services to businesses. We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business.
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We’ve grown in size in the past few years and plan to do it again with your help. We’re a great bunch of people to work with because we care so much about our colleagues and culture. We’re not interested in hierarchy or politics, just getting things done and enabling people to be their brilliant selves.
To keep pace with our continued growth, we are looking for a dynamic and experienced Campaign Manager to join our growing marketing team.
Working alongside our digital and content marketers, the Campaign Manager role will be integral in helping us to drive and deliver our brand, lead generation and sales growth ambitions.
What’s in it for you? This role will provide you with the opportunity to work for an agile, customer-focused, and growing business, driven by multi-channel inbound and outbound acquisition marketing campaigns. As a key member of our commercial team, you will support the Marketing leadership team in delivering the communications and campaign strategy
Role and responsibilities:
- Devise integrated B2B marketing campaigns to drive lead acquisition and customer retention
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of acquisition marketing campaigns through our CRM and email platforms
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to designers, copywriters, and digital marketers.
- Write, edit and proofread campaign copy as required
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analytics, leads and conversions to optimise future campaigns
- Maintain regular measurement of campaign ROI
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary
- Collect, manage and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Work alongside the wider marketing management team to create a joined-up acquisition marketing approach
- Keep abreast of campaign and martech trends
- Work within agreed budget parameters and report on ROI by campaign
- Prepare and present technical guidance, information and updates to the service team and colleagues in the business
- Ensure that the HSD brand and identity is adhered to across all campaigns
- With a passion for marketing and the ability to always put yourself in the customer’s shoes, you will have experience in a similar role, preferably in a lead gen or ecommerce business
- You will be organised and tenacious and be able to successfully manage multiple workload streams
- Commercial confidence is key, with the ability to manage customer segmentation and campaign performance. You will also have the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
What you get from us
Working for HS Direct you will receive 25 days holiday, your birthday off work, pension contributions and more.
With recent investment from KKR, where else could you take your career on an exciting journey where even you won’t know the end destination – if this excites you, we are the place for you.
It’s a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want like-minded individuals who love to love their job (no ‘mood hoovers’ here thanks!). So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
Contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org