Location: Sheffield (Meadowhall)
Hours: 08:30 – 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 with the ability to greatly increase salary by offering and recommending additional services and products to clients.
Here at HS Direct, we have gone from strength to strength during the last 12 months. Our services help businesses across the UK with Health & Safety and Employment Law software solutions; and they have never been more in demand.
As a result, we are looking to expand our Health and Safety Consultancy team; and are looking for the absolute best to join us. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service, professional conduct, and our friendly working environment, where our philosophy is "everyone is on the same team".
What we can offer:
- The chance to work for a Best Companies accredited business
- A fun and supportive working environment
- Real opportunities to progress
- A competitive base salary with additional earning potential.
- Provide advice and support to potential and existing clients through verbal and written communications (telephone, email, written reports etc)
- Carry out document writing on client’s request as indicated by HS Direct Ltd. Board of Directors or Head of Departments
- To carry out occasional site visits to clients to undertake the following: Health & Safety Audits, Accreditation Assistance visits, Health & Safety Training, Accident Investigation, and other Health & Safety related consultancy services.
- To proactively review, assess and provide guidance of HS Direct Ltd.’s clients Safety First Packages in line with Health & Safety legislation compliance and best practice.
- Maintain a positive attitude and promote company values whilst displaying the mark of the organisation.
- To comply with internal processes and procedures in line with the data protection act
- To provide mentoring assistance and support to other team members as required and appropriate
- To maintain and manage own CPD during consultancy works
- Whilst carrying out main duties and responsibilities, identify additional income opportunities for self and HS Direct Ltd. in general. Where appropriate create ongoing relationships with customers leading to suitable products & services being sold.
What we're looking for
- Cohesive team worker
- Background in Health & Safety legislative knowledge
- Excellent telephone manner
- Working knowledge of our group products
- Full Driving License
- Flexible approach to problem-solving
- Ability to be able to prioritise workload
- NEBOSH qualification
We are looking for someone with the right behaviours who will fit in with our existing successful team. Someone who will live and breathe our values; and use their enthusiasm to connect and build relationships with our clients.
Interested in finding out more? Contact our recruitment team at email@example.com