Location: Sheffield – (hybrid role 3 days office / 2 days home)
Hours: 08:30 – 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £24,000 + uncapped commission and team bonuses
Our HS Direct brand is a strong value orientated proposition for small businesses looking for a low-cost simple health and safety solution, with a similar value proposition within the HR and Employment Law space.
Based in Sheffield we offer straightforward no-nonsense solutions to over 8,000 value focused clients and pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service, professional conduct, and our friendly working environment, where our philosophy is “everyone is on the same team”.
Having grown continuously for the last ten years, even through the last 18 months, we have ambitious plans to double the size of our business by 2024.
We are HS Direct. We offer colleagues and clients an opportunity they will not gain at many other businesses. We are interested in growth, investment and service excellence, we have never and will never grow our business by cost cutting or tying people up in bureaucracy.
We don’t do politics – we want people focused upon actions and delivery. We don’t do micro-management – we empower, support and innovate. We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business.
What we can offer:
- The chance to work for a Best Companies accredited business
- A fun and supportive working environment
- Genuine opportunities to progress
- And some great additional benefits:
- Celebrate on us and have your birthday off
- Purchase additional holiday days
- Getting hitched - £150 vouchers to celebrate in style
- Growing a family? - £150 to help with those new born needs (double it for twins!)
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives
- Long service awards!
- And much more…
As a Team Leader you will be at the heart of business, culture and transformational change whilst always displaying exemplary attributes of honesty and integrity. You will drive productivity through enthusiastic and positive leadership styles that enables HSD to deliver ambitious new business goals in 2022 and beyond.
You will carry a revenue target with 50 / 50 working hours split. Your role should prioritise coaching and mentoring within your team so that their performance is maximised, their potential realised, and their employment needs supported.
You will be responsible for achieving company KPI’s and budget whilst maintaining high standards of professionalism within the department. You are responsible for spotting and nurturing talent whilst
creating a clear vision and strategy to success whilst inspiring positive communication within your team and throughout the sales environment.
- Deliver Sales target from new business sales, cross sell and upsell of the existing client base whilst driving sales initiatives
- Continuously nurture leads from opportunity through to sale
- Support sales manager in implementing sales campaigns in collaboration with the SLT and marketing
- Effectively interpret and leverage the sales funnel of your team through effective daily controls of their pipeline
- Working alongside Sales Enablement, act as a mentor for your team through knowledge transfer, coaching, engagement and leading by example
- Monitor and act upon individual performance within your team to ensure delivery of KPI’s
- Ensure Salesforce contains accurate client entries and dispositioning across your team through frequent controls/checks
- Drive daily sales performance through effective communication, incentives & motivation
- Daily update with your sales manager on team and individual performance highlighting areas for improvement, development and setting expectations
- Conduct monthly coaching sessions, reviewing objectives, action plans and progress
- Conduct daily / bi-daily team meetings to ensure focus, purpose and support
- Collaboration with your peers/sales managers to support the delivery of bite size training across the sales division
- Support sales managers with recruitment as and where necessary.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, problem solving, influencing, coaching, problem solving, listening, decision making and team management skills
- You have a genuine love for helping and motivating others
- You take ownership, and aim to lead by example to motivate employees to achieve their best
- You’re results focused and target driven
- You have excellent values and commitment
- You’re positive and have a friendly attitude
Interested in finding out more? Contact our recruitment team at email@example.com