World Cup Checklist: Health & Safety and HR considerations for business owners
Is it coming home? Who knows. But what we do know is:
- The football World Cup this winter runs from Sunday 20 November to Sunday 18 December in Qatar
- The games are being televised, and some will take place during work hours.
- It’s an unprecedented event that businesses should get ready for to make sure everything goes smoothly.
With this Health & Safety and HR checklist, we’ve made it easy for you. From absence management to alcohol and drug use, our free guide covers the must-knows for business owners, including:
- Work-related violence
- Alcohol and drug use
- Emergency procedures
- Annual leave and changes to working patterns
- Sickness and absence management
- Employee engagement
To download your FREE copy instantly, simply enter your details in the form opposite.