Free Winter Toolkit: Must-have Compliance Resources
Winter is an especially challenging time for employers from a Health & Safety perspective with cold conditions, slippery surfaces, dark nights, low temperatures and potential site shutdowns. With winter-related absences and potential travel disruption from cold weather, you’ll also face specific HR challenges.
To help, our experts have put together a Winter Toolkit containing must-have resources for business owners, including our:
- Winter working cheat sheet: key Health & Safety considerations;
- Adverse weather Toolbox Talk: to make sure your staff are all in the know;
- Managing sickness and absence guide: best practice guidance for business owners;
- Free Risk Assessment template: to help ensure you’re getting the basics right.
To download your FREE toolkit, simply leave your details on the form opposite!
Webinar: how to winterproof your business
Covering everything from gritting walkways and traffic management to sickness and absence and crafting a snow policy, our Head of Health & Safety, Lee Mockridge and Director of Employment Law, Guy Woodcock, discuss how to winterproof your business in our on-demand webinar below.
The on-demand webinar offers expert insight and practice advice, including:
- Practical Health & Safety considerations and tips
- Specific considerations surrounding winter driving
- How to manage winter-related absences
- Communication tips to keep your people, clients and visitors safe