£15.00 + VAT
This course will training you to manage short-term sicknesses within a business.
Managing short term sickness & absence
This course covers;
- Sickness absence policy
- Employee notification of sickness absence
- Self-certification form
- Return to work interviews (‘RTW’)
- Is there a pattern to the sickness and absences
- Protected sickness absences
- What is classed as a ‘disability’?
- Setting trigger points
- Considering what is a ‘reasonable’ sickness absence level
- The Bradford Factor
- What to do is sickness absence becomes an issue
- Formal disciplinary action proceedings
This module should take around 30 minutes to complete.
Note: the module is only applicable for Great Britain