£15.00 + VAT
This course provides information on how to properly prepare for and conduct a disciplinary hearing.
Preparing for a disciplinary hearing
The Disability Discrimination Act 1999 enforced the legal right for disabled
people to be treated the same as those classed as able-bodied. This course includes
access to goods, services and facilities the same way a person without disabilities
can. This course gives an awareness of the Disability Discrimination Act 1999 and
how it affects employers and employees.
The course has a multiple-choice test at the end and successful delegates will
get a downloadable certificate to show they have completed and understood the
contents of this course.
- The Disability Discrimination Act 1995
- Perception Of Disability
- Definition Of A Disability
- Discrimination And Prejudice
- The Disability Discrimination Act 199 – (remind me I need to go in and change that to 1999)
- What Are The Employers Duties
- What Will The Act Mean To Disabled People?
- Company Policy On Disabilities?
- What Do Employees Need To Do?
- Specific Arrangements For Disabled People
- Emergency Egress
- Web Accessibility
- Hearing / Speech Impairments
- Visual Impairment
- Mental Illness
- Physical Mobility Restrictions
- The Two Ticks Symbol
- Disability access checklist