Redundancy Starter Checklist for Employers
The cost of living crisis has left many UK employers forced to consider making redundancies to ensure their businesses are in the strongest position to survive and continue to thrive.
While redundancy is never a pleasant topic, it’s one that requires careful consideration and expert guidance. HS Direct HR and Employment Law experts have put together a free redundancy checklist for employers.
Our free Redundancy Guide contains 5 key steps you’ll need to consider before embarking upon a redundancy process:
- Making a clear business case for why you need to make redundancies
- Considering how many roles will be affected
- Creating a plan for consulting with your employees affected
- If you are losing only some roles from a larger group carrying out the same or very similar roles, creating a fair and reasonable plan for selecting who to choose
- Making employees aware of any alternative vacancies
To download your FREE Redundancy Starter Checklist for Employers, simply complete the form to download instantly.
Our team of HR & Employment Law experts are here to provide you with specialist advice based to help you work through any difficult decisions.
If you’d like to discuss how our team of HR and Employment Law experts can help, you can always give us a call on 0114 244 4461 or click here drop us a message and we’ll get right back to you.